Frequently Ask Questions
We're here to help, from getting you started, to long after you file. Let us help you with all your tax filing needs.
We've developed checks and balances to ensure that we have gathered every piece of information required to submit your tax return and notify you if something doesn't add up.
Once you've completed the process, you can simply sit back and relax. Our integrated system will proceed to file your return of income, under supervision of tax experts. You will be notified once the process is completed.
Tax consultants usually file your tax return on their own without any involvement on your part. You are never in control of your tax return and simply rely on the expertise of your consultant.
Once you start filing income tax return using BeFiler, you will realize important details about your finances and ways to save taxes. BeFiler follows a step-by-step process so that you end up filing your return with the correct information. And while you're preparing your tax returns, it will also guide you on various tax credits available to you so that you could save maximum taxes. You also don't need to keep track of past years' information because we keep the information stored in our system for future references.
So, feel free to contact us if you want to learn more about how to apply for taxes in Pakistan.
- Signup with Befiler
- Enter basic information and answer simple questions
- Pay for our services using common payment methods like debit / credit card.
- Salary Certificate provided by your employer..
- Bank Statement or certificate from the bank showing the profit paid and taxes deducted by the bank, if any..
- Personal utility bills for expenses incurred and advance tax paid.
- Certificate of capital gains and tax thereon, issued by NCCPL against your stock trading activities, if any.
- Statement of investment in mutual funds, if any.
- In case of air travel in business class, copy of air ticket / invoice indicating the amount of tax deducted.
- Certificate of tax deduction provided by your cellular network company in case of post paid connection.
- Invoices issued by educational institutions indicating tax paid, if applicable.
- In case of any vehicle purchased during the year, copy of the registration book / documents issued by the Excise department.
- Property documents for any transactions (purchase or sale) during the year.