Importance of trademark for your businessBefiler October 13, 2022
Trademark is essentially another word used for the brand name. The importance of trademarks is increasing day by day for entrepreneurs because when a business holds trademark protection, it becomes easier for customers to locate the business and the services and goods offered. In the current scenario, every company realizes the need and importance of trademarks and will try their level best to protect what is their intellectual property.
When a company builds its goodwill, its brand value goes up. The customers of the company tend to remain loyal to the brand, which results in increasing the value of the company. Registering a trademark can also become valuable because it helps a business to negotiate better business deals, which provide more financial security to a business.
If you are a Pakistani business owner or an entrepreneur and want to register your trademark. Now you do not need to worry at all Befiler is here to help you out. The majority of Pakistani business individuals are unaware of the importance of registering a trademark and unaware of the registration process. Now Befiler is here to guide you about the whole trademark registration process and will provide you best trademark registration services in town.
Trademark registration in Pakistan is regulated under the Trademark Ordinance, of 2001. Once your trademark is registered, you will become the legal owner of that trademark.
If you are willing to invest in Pakistan by starting your business. But if you haven’t registered your trademark yet then the identity of your business is at high risk of being stolen by your competitors.
Some key reasons relating to the criticality of a trademark for a business are:
- Trademark is considered a unique marker of your business identity.
- Trademark is also considered the mark of the standard and quality of a business. It can easily convey to the customer certain standard and qualities of the product that customers can easily identify.
- Trademark also protects your business reputation.
- Trademark also strengthens your market footing. It might take years to make your product acceptable to the customers and build a brand reputation. After getting brand acceptability in the market, it is very important for a business owing such trademarks to protect it from unlawful use, so its reputation remains undamaged.
How to register your trademark in Pakistan with Befiler?
How to register your trademark in Pakistan?. Every business owner or entrepreneur likes innovation and wants to conduct their business hassle-free. Don’t worry at all, Befiler offers you hassle-free trademark registration services. You just need to sign-up on Befiler App or visit our website www.befiler.com through any browser. Scroll down to the Business services tab and select trademark registration in the Intellectual property services tab. Provide all relevant information required over there. Befiler representative will call you and guide you through the whole registration process.
Documents required for trademark registration
- Registration application
- ID proof
- Business registered address
- Company incorporation-related documents
- Trademark, logo, brand name