How to File Tax Return Online in Pakistan?
If you are looking for instruction on filing the income tax return online in Pakistan then you are at the right place Filing your tax returns online can rescue you from dozens of extra engaging activities, like paying additional charges, consulting the lawyer and agency for tax filing and lastly, looking out for the tax filing services providers.
Greetings from Befiler, Pakistan’s first and Online Tax Returns preparation portal. Suppose you have an active income from salary and passive income from other sources. Such as rent, profit, and bank deposits, or capital etc., then you can use Befiler to help you file your tax returns.
Once you sign up and enter your required information, Befiler will automatically start preparing your tax returns. After that, it will be reviewed by our tax experts, and your particulars will be submitted in the FBR Tax Filing System; that is, IRIS.
So, why worry about the tax filing procedure when there is nothing to worry about. When you can do it yourself while using Befiler mobile app or Befiler web browser access, log in to Befiler to complete your tax returns and become a filer today.
Process of Filing your Tax Returns Online with Befiler Mobile App:
- Sign Up on the Befiler through any medium.
- Select your requirement from our range of services.
- Gather all the required information.
- Enter all the required information.
- Reach out to our tax consultant in case you need any help.
- Review your entered information.
- Pay a minimum fee of just Rs. 2500/-.
How is Befiler Making a Change?
- All the tax return filing services are provided under one roof.
- User-friendly tax returns filing experience.
- Facilitates with low fee, easy to use interface, secure data and transactions, and supported by tax support staff.
- File your tax in minutes, register your NTN, calculate your tax on salary, register your business, find your NTN and much more.
Filing the Tax Returns Online: A Trend in the Making.
Tax Awareness in Pakistan is becoming increasingly important. Therefore, the government of Pakistan is making all the necessary changes in the tax laws to promote the culture of documentation. This includes providing incentives to filers and increasing taxes for non-filers.
To move towards an emerging economy, it is necessary for you as an individual to understand and display interest in the contribution to adopting a tax filing culture. Many people in Pakistan don’t file their tax returns because of the hefty process included.
Let’s talk about Befiler, Pakistan’s only online tax returns preparation portal. Befiler has created an intelligent online tax return portal that has made it easy to receive NTN registration and file tax returns. With a straightforward format of simply answering the yes and no questions.
Befiler has made separate divisions to submit information to make the tax preparation process easy and doable for all. So, why worry anymore about finding a tax consultant? When you have your own personal tax advisor and pocket tax assistant in your hands.
Avail the mobile app right now without wasting any further opportunity by clicking on this link.